EMV-INspektor® V2 | EMC
Item # 122010001 – EMV INspektor® V2 | EMC – Measuring/monitoring of leakage, shielding and interference currents
Need a Quote?
Call: +46406368038 or
Fieldbus or EMC problems?
The increasing power density of the industrial production results in a higher risk of interference currents along the cables, on the conducting paths of the power supply and those of the potential equalization systems. The diagnostic tool EMV-INspektor® V2 allows an automated, contactless and uninterrupted test and detects electromagnetic disturbances temporarily. Up to four current transformers can be connected to the device. The measurement values are recorded separately, evaluated and compared. The INspektor® displays effective values, amplitudes and frequency components for each channel. The amplitudes and the spectrum are visualized over time in a diagram.
EMV-INspektor® V2 Features
- Measuring leakage, shielding and interference currents
- Parallel inspections of multiple potentially disturbed sections
- Permanent analysis and condition monitoring
- Comparison of the data from input source components
- Specific condition evaluation and alerting
- Visual illustration of the disturbance values via web interface
- Export of the measurement data to a USB memory or via LAN interface
- Configuration of the device software via web interface
• EMC interferences along the BUS cables
• EMC interferences via the V 24 VDC power supply
• EMC interferences via the 230/400 VAC low voltage distribution system
• EMC interferences in the equipotential bonding system
• EMC interferences via the transmitter line